Ahead of the curve
We have drawn on our vast automotive experience to develop a new generation of embedded software. We are experts in high-precision positioning, embedded maps, and gathering aggregate data in the cloud.
Our embedded software is based on years of experience in car infotainment and knowledge of market trends. We provide flexible and innovative solutions in order to meet the specified requirements of our customers.
Driving with foresight
Connected Horizon delivers a full range of predictive functions. It expands the driver’s field of vision with highly accurate map data and real-time information for the road ahead. Driving with this kind of foresight can reduce fuel consumption by up to 10 percent, and it is especially effective when combined with Bosch Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC).
While driving, nothing is more important than knowing what’s coming next. Connected Horizon helps drivers identify hazards before they appear. Connected Horizon is connected to the cloud. This allows it to deliver highly detailed topographical data, plus information on road and traffic conditions – in real time. As soon as something changes, the driver knows about it.
Minimizing driver workload reduces accident risk. It also cuts fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, as drivers can optimize their driving strategy for current conditions. These benefits are enhanced even further when combined with Bosch ACC.
- Predictive data helps drivers plan their journey
- Cloud services supply the latest map data, plus information on road and traffic conditions
- Bosch Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) slows automatically to recommended speeds
- Connected Horizon also warns the driver of traffic congestion, and ACC reduces speed when approaching traffic jams
- Reduces the risk of accidents Enhances driver comfort and convenience
- Stays up to date thanks to cloud services
- Connected Horizon anticipates what drivers will need next. It learns which route they are likely to take and recommends driving speeds based on previous journeys.
For vehicle manufacturers:
- Can be used by other vehicle functions, e.g. adaptive cornering lights and energy management systems
- Uses real-time data to power assistance functions
- Real-time data is integrated via a server connection
Copyright © Bosch SoftTec. All rights reserved. Imprint